29 Sept 2018

Heart Touching Quotes Messages Wishes


Human is surrounded by feelings. Different feelings come from different experiences. In life, for any particular task, either person win or he/she learns. Yayyy… this learning comes from those good and bad experiences. We meet so many people in our life. They may be good or bad. Do not get so much affected by the people who give you bad experience, instead of thanking them to give you a chance of finding someone who is better than before. Be strong and keep smiling in whatever condition. Struggling is the real meaning of life, without it you will not be able to do big things in your life. The more struggle, the more succeed in your life. So, Heart touching quotes are the better way to feel your pain, to feel your feelings.

In this post i have collected some of the most heart touching quotes, which will not only invoke your feelings but will also help you to understand the real meaning and definition of feeling and i hope that you will enjoy the post.

Heart Touching Messages For Her

Herat Touching Messages for Her

Scars are the trophies, the reminder that you have survived an innumerable avalanche of suffering.

Now your smiling. Smiling up in the clouds. Looking down on us. You made us proud. God only takes the best. Never the worst. So I wonder why. He chose you first.

When I close my eyes, you are all that I see. When I open them, you are all that I want to see.

I have searched in places, I’ve waited for years, I’ve taken all the chances, I’ve cried so many tears, I’ve seen so many faces, I’ve hid a lot of fears until my heart stopped searching cause you’re already here.

I thought it was impossible to have a heart as cold as ice until you came and tore me apart.

A real man never hurts a woman. Be very careful when you make a woman cry. Because God counts her tears. The woman came out of man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior. But from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected. And next to the heart to be loved.

Heart Touching Love Quotes For Him


There is no need to feel lonely when loneliness is my only company.

I’ve showed you how I feel about you. All my feelings were true. All those promises I made, Im keeping them. Now it’s up to you. No matter what you decide to do, I’ll always be here for you.

Sometimes you need to get away from everything to see who will do everything just do get you back.

My love for you was so true, you know that I would never forget you, But now my heart is crushed and broken in two. I should have never fallen in love with you.

I asked God why life’s like this. He gave me no answer. I asked why I’m still here. Again, He gave me no answer. I asked why I met you. He smiled and said, “So there’d be a reason for everything else.”

I admire people who make it through the day when deep inside, they are breaking, bleeding, and falling apart.

Sometimes your plans don't work out because God has better ones.

Life is meant to be used to express your vivid colors, not waste your time trying to impress other people.

It rains once in a while. Do not lose hope! The sun will break through your dark clouds and bring joy into your stormy heart once again.

The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.

One day, I hope to get away from the sea of this misery and let the sunshine of happiness fill my skin again.
 
Day after day I’m missing you. Week after week I’m forgetting you. Month after month I’m moving on. Year after year I’m regretting the moment I met you.

Whenever I think of our happy and special moments together, I smile like a fool and my heart soars like a bird in flight.

Life does not mean 365 days of sunshine. Sometimes it rains and a storm comes along. So, my friend, you are allowed to fall and break. Just don’t forget to get back up again.

I love you, you don’t love me, but that’s fine, I’ll be okay. I miss you, you don’t miss me, but that’s fine, I’ll be okay. My heads filled with you, your heads filled with someone else, but that’s fine, I’ll be okay. I’ll fight through it, even though it hurts now, it’ll get better, I’m sure of it.

The past cannot be redone, be edited, and be returned. All you can really do is accept what has been done and move on.

I admire people who make it through the day when deep inside, they are breaking, bleeding, and falling apart.

Never reply when you are angry. Never make a promise when you're happy. Never make a decision when you are sad.

Keep those good and best memories in your heart because someday, somewhere, you will want to hold on and replay them over and over again.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Most Visited

Copyright © Happy Raksha Bandhan Images | Rakhi Wishes | Raksha Bandhan Quotes | Rakhi Status | All Rights Reserved.